GATE 2014 Counseling Process to MTech for Admission in NIT IIT, M Tech Admission by Gate 2014 Counseling in IIT & NIT
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering GATE 2014 has been conducted and Result has declared for GATE 2014. Candidates who have secured marks more than their category cut-off marks they are eligible for council process. All candidates wish to appear in their desire college after council process. Counseling process will be merit list based. More information about the GATE 2014 M Tech Counseling Process 2014 is given follows:
GATE 2014 Counseling Process:
Counseling process will depend on a candidate’s score card and performance of the candidates in the qualifying GATE in the ratio of 70:30. Candidates also have to face the interview to admit into various reputed institutes & Admission criteria can vary as institute to institute. Candidates who secure marks nearly to cut-off marks they will not sure about their admission. Candidates have to follow all the rules of counseling process for their admission. Instruction for Counseling Process is given here.
- Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam 2014
- Government Technical Vacancies 2014
- PSU Vacancies 2014
- MNC’s Recruitment 2014
- Engineering Vacancies 2014
Instruction for M Tech Counseling Process:
- Visit the official website of GATE
- Log-in to your GATE 2014 account
- Make all formalities of counseling process
- Always be updated about counseling process by official website of other sources
- You can make correction in counseling form till a time limit so be careful
- candidates should ensure that institute’s cut off is not so higher than their marks.
GATE 2014 Counseling Process MTech Admission in NIT IIT
Candidates always be updated for their counseling process & news about interview and other schedule for GATE 2014 Counseling Process. Candidates can get counseling news on their Facebook account.