ICAR AIEEA 2014 UG & PG Exam Pattern & Syllabus Download
ICAR AIEEA 2014 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, AIEEA 2014 UG & PG Syllabus, AIEEA 2014 Exam Pattern, ICAR 2014 UG Exam Pattern.
Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) is going to conduct the AIEEA 2014 for UG and PG admission. It’s 19th AIEEA Exam which is conducted by ICAR. Candidates can apply online application form before 07th February if they didn’t. Exam date of AIEEA 2014 UG is 12th April 2014 and PG exam date is 13th April 2014. More information about AIEEA 2014 UG & PG Exam Pattern and Syllabus is given below:
AIEEA 2014 UG Exam Pattern:
Exam paper will contain 180 questions (objective type). Question paper will be in Hindi and English. Negative marking is also there. Each wrong answer will reduce one mark from total score. there are two exam category on the basis of 10+2 subjects as given below:
- Stream A: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Agriculture)
- Stream B: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
AIEEA 2014 UG Syllabus:
The question paper will be in two steams. Both are mentioned below with relevant subjects:
- Stream A: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Stream B: Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Agriculture
AIEEA 2014 PG Exam Pattern:
There are total 150 questions (Objective type) in the paper and 10 cross matching questions. Entire question paper will be in English only. Wrong answer of each objective type answer will reduce one mark from the total marks and every wrong answer of cross matching answer will reduce 0.2 marks form total score.
AIEEA 2014 PG Syllabus:
Question paper will contain two papers as Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-1: Paper 1 covers the following topics General Knowledge in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Dairing, Fisheries and Applied Science, Current events and current affairs
- Paper-II: Paper 2 will be elective subject and all question from that subject.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website or they can read the official notification for more information about the AIEEA 2014 UG and PG Exam Pattern and Syllabus.