MPSC Maharashtra Engineer (Civil) Service Main Exam 2014
Maharashtra Engineer Service Exam 2014, MPSC Recruitment 2014, MPSC Engineer Recruitment 2014, Maharashtra Public Service Commission Engineer Vacancies 2014, Maharashtra Engineering Service Main Exam 2014.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) announced Maharashtra Engineering Services Main Exam 2014 for recruiting AEE and AE. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode before 01st January 2014.
There is total 482 vacancies for AEE and AE post. Maharashtra Engineering Service Exam is organizing for civil engineers only. Candidates who are going to apply for exam they should read the notification. Further information for MPSC Engineering Service Exam 2014 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply etc are given below:
Notification for MPSC Civil engineer Vacancies 2014:
Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Examination: Maharashtra Engineering (Civil) Service Main Examination 2014
Department-wise Vacancies per Post:
Public Works Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer Gr-A: 13 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Gr-A: 65 Vacancies
Water Resources Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer Gr-A: 96 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Gr-A: 158 Vacancies
Water Supply & Sanitation Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer Gr-A: 91 Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer Gr-A: 59 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Civil Engineer Recruitment 2014:
- Candidates should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/Institution.
- Candidates who have qualified in Maharashtra Engineering Civil Services Preliminary Exam, only they are eligible for Main Exam 2014.
Age Limit for MPSC Main Exam 2014:
Candidate’s age should be 18 years to 33 years as on 01st January 2014.
Application fee for MPSC Civil Engineer Recruitment 2014:
- GEN & OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 415/- as application fee
- ST & SC candidates have to pay Rs. 215/- as application fee
- Ex-Serviceman have to pay only Rs. 15/- as application fee
- Application fee should be paid by Online Mode/Offline Mode (SBI Challan)
Selection Process for MPSC Main Exam 2014:
Candidate who will secure place in merit list and qualified in interview they will be selected.
- Official website of MPSC: www.mahaonline.gov.in
How to Apply for MPSC Engineering Main Exam 2014:
- Candidates have to visit the official website
- Click on “Recruitment” link and Open Online Application form
- Fill all the mandatory details and attach your scanned photo, Signature
- Make payment and submit application form
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
Important Dates for Maharashtra Engineer Service Main Exam 2014:
- 01st January 2014: Last date to submit online application form
- 06th January 2014: Last date for Payment by SBI Bank Challan
Candidates can visit the MPSC Official website for detailed information about Maharashtra Engineer (Civil) Service Main Exam 2014 or follow the link given below: