NVS Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 937 TGT PGT Recruitment 2014
NVS Recruitment 2014, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancies 2014, NVS 937 PGT TGT Recruitment 2014, NVS Recruitment 2014 Notification, Online Application form for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2014.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has announced a recruitment notification for vacant posts of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT). There are total 937 Vacancies for both posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply through the online application form by official website. Candidates can apply from 01st February 2014 to 28th February 2014. More information for NVS PGT and TGT Recruitment 2014 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee, Eligibility Criteria, Notification, How to Apply etc are given below:
Notification for NVS Recruitment 2014:
Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Government of India.
Vacancies per Post:
- Biology: 41 Vacancies
- Chemistry: 51 Vacancies
- Commerce: 25 Vacancies
- Economics: 76 Vacancies
- English: 53 Vacancies
- Geography: 33 Vacancies
- Hindi: 51 Vacancies
- History: 41 Vacancies
- Math: Vacancies
- Physics: 59 Vacancies
- English: 88 Vacancies
- Hindi: 65 Vacancies
- Math: 179 Vacancies
- Science: 53 Vacancies
- Social Studies: 38 Vacancies
- PGT: Candidates should have Master Degree with B.Ed in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- TGT: Candidates should have Four year integrated degree course of NCERT with B.Ed in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution. Candidates must be CTET qualified.
- PGT: Candidate’s age should be less than 40 years as on 31st January 2014
- TGT: Candidate’s age should be less than 35 years as on 31st January 2014.
- PGT: Candidates will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4800/-
- TGT: Candidates will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination followed by interview.
- GEN & OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 560/- as application fee
- SC/ST/PH candidates are free from the application fee.
How to Apply: Candidates have to fill online application form by official website before the last date. Candidates should have a valid main ID for registration of NVS Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 937 TGT PGT Recruitment 2014.
- 01st February 2014: Starting date of Online Application form
- 28th February 2014: Last date of Online Application form
- 01st March 2014: Last date for Payment
- 31st March 2014: Admit Card Download Date
- 27th April 2014: Date of Written examination
Candidates can visit given link for more information
- Official Notification for NVS Recruitment 2014
- Online Application form for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancies 2014
Candidates are advised to visit the official website or they can read the official notification for more information about the NVS TGT and PGT Recruitment 2014.