Sahara India Pariwar 56,000 Vacancies 2014 Notification
Sahara India Pariwar Recruitment 2014 – 56,000 Sales Executive, Executive Head and Various Vacancies
Sahara India Pariwar has announced a recruitment notification for 56,000 Vacancies in various departments. This is the golden opportunity for all those candidates who want to work in MNC. All eligible and interested candidates can apply by the online application format at official website. Last date for application form is till not announced. More information for Sahara India Pariwar Vacancies 2014 like Age Limit,Educational Qualification, Application fee, Application Process, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Notification etc are given follows:
Notification for Sahara India Pariwar Vacancies 2014:
Organization: Sahara India Pariwar
- Sales Executive
- Executive Head
- Dairy & Poultry
- Food Factory
- Q Education
- International Business: Macedonia
- FMCG & Retail: Sahara Q Shop
- Luxury Real estate & Life-style Services
- Cruise – Sahara Water Homes
- Q Centres
- CSR – Sahara Welfare Foundation
- Low Cost Housing & Sahara Swapna City
- Luxury Retail: Sahara Global Master-craft Ltd
- Food & Beverages and Entertainment (Quick Service Restaurant)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Graduate/Post Graduate/Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university or Institution. Experience candidates will get priority.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
Application Process: Candidates have to fill online application form to register for this recruitment. Instruction for Online Application is given here.
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website
- Follow the career section
- Select your category and open the online application form
- Fill all the mandatory details and click on submit button
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more information about the Sahara Pariwar Vacancies 2014. Candidates can also like our Facebook page for frequent updates about this recruitment.