WBSSC Recruitment 2014 – 1131 Food Posts Vacancies West Bengal Public Service Commission
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBSSC) has announced a recruitment notification for 1131 posts of Sub Inspector in food department. All eligible and interested candidates can apply by online application from 11th February 2014 to 14th March 2014. More information about WBSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 like Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Notification, Educational Qualification etc are given follows:
Notification for WBSSC Vacancies 2014:
Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBSSC)
Post Name: Sub Inspector Grade-III
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Intermediate or having it’s equivalent qualification from a recognized university or Institution. Candidates must be familiar with Bengali or Nepali.
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18 years to 40 years as o 01st January 2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the candidate’s category.
- GEN & OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 220/- as application fee with Rs. 20/- of examination fee
- ST & SC candidates are free from application fee.
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written examination, Verification of documents and Personality Test.
Application Process: Candidates have to apply by online or offline application form, Instruction for Application form is given below:
- Online Application: Candidates have to visit the official website and fill the online application form to register. Candidates must keep a hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Offline Application: Candidates have to download the application from the official website or purchase from Tathya Mitra Kendras. Send the filled application in an envelop superscribed as “Name of the Recruitment and Name of the Post Applied form”. to The Secretary cum Controller of the Examination, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh Bhaban, Aslt Lake, Kolkota-700091 on or before 14th March 2014
- 11th February 2014: Starting date of online/offline application
- 14th March 2014: Last date of online/offline application
- 23rd May 2014: Admit card announcement date
- 22nd June 2014: Written Examination date
Candidates are advised to read the official notification for more information about the WBSSC Sub Inspector Vacancies 2014. Candidates can also like our Facebook page for regular updates about the recruitment.